Studio space for use when visiting New York, used for living and working. This space is a 35’ wide renovated firehouse.
– Private master bed + bath
– Work studio to accommodate 3 artists
– Open space for performances
– Separate gallery space
– 2 bed + shared bath for visiting artists
– Laundry facilities and storage
Mayra Sergio uses sensory elements like food and spices from her native Brazil to evoke a sense of place. Her interactive performances foster an atmosphere of sharing and exchange, which is reflected in the strong focus on shared spaces.
Mayra Sergio, performance artist
Upper East Side, New York City